USAAF LATE WWII FIGHTER PILOT
This combo represents a pilot of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) in the late stages of WWII.
We will start with a list of the main components which will be updated with more detailed descriptions and appropriate links to items already featured on our website.
Be sure to visit this page from time to time in order to see the updates as soon as they become available.
- Type A-11 leather flying helmet
- Type B-15 flight jacket
- Type A-14 oxygen mask
- Flying goggles
- Pilot gloves, leather
- Type D-1 pilot sunglasses
- Type B-7 back parachute
- Model G-3 anti-G suit. Accepted as of November 1944 as standard issue to fighter pilots
- Three-quarter hight G.I. shoes
- B-3 Life preserver with dye marker packet