LW WWII BOMBER CREW, BATTLE OF BRITAIN
This combo represents a German Luftwaffe WWII bomber crewman (Kampfflieger) during the Battle of Britain.
We will start with a list of the main components which will be updated with more detailed descriptions and appropriate links to items already featured on our website.
Be sure to visit this page from time to time in order to see the updates as soon as they become available.
- SSK 90 flyer’s steel helmet
- Model 10-67 oxygen mask (note the extra long tube)
- Summer flying suit
- Windshutzbrille flying goggles
- Leather flying gloves
- Wrist compass
- Back-type parachute model RH 12B (FL.30245)
- Kapok life preserver model 10-76 B-1
- Long flare strap to be worn as a belt.
- B-watch - 1st pattern wristwatch for astronomical navigation made by LACO
- Model Pst 3 flying boots, made by Hoffmann & Co.